Thursday, November 1, 2012

Utah Lifestyle Photographer- Baby L

I had a blast taking these newborn photos on location in Payson, Utah. This cute little stinker wouldn't fall asleep, but we still got a bunch of good photos. I love capturing the love and adoration of new parents and can't wait til I can experience that someday.


 
I love the natural light in this photo coming from a window shining on this family that obviously adore their new little one.

 
How precious is this mother/son photo?
  
Love the idea the parents had for this photo. The dad is somewhat a sports fanatic and wanted some photos with some different sport balls. I love the way in this photo turned out. The dad looks so strong the way he's holding the football, but his face and way he's holding his son is so sensitive and soft. Love the contrast!







No comments:

Post a Comment